CEDIA has revealed the finalists for the product categories in the prestigious 2017 CEDIA Awards which will recognise the best new hardware and software products in the home technology industry from across the EMEA Region.
“We’re so pleased with the number of manufacturers who have entered the Awards this year,” comments Matt Nimmons, Managing Director, CEDIA EMEA. “It’s important that we value product innovation available from CEDIA’s Trade Supplier members. We’re really excited and looking forward to revealing the winners at our Awards ceremony next month.”
The shortlist is as follows:
Best New Hardware
- Loxone – Loxone Touch Pure - Contemporary Design, Intelligent Control
- Meridian Audio – Meridian 218
- Basalte bvba - Auro Motion Sensor for Crestron and Lutron HomeWorks QS
- Barco N. V. - Barco Balder Cinemascope - 4K UHD Laser Projector
- Core Brands – SpeakerCraft AIM Series 2 ATX100
- WyreStorm – WyreStorm H2X Series Modular 16x16 4K HDR HDBaseT 5Play Matrix Switcher with 16x48 Audio Matrix and DSP
- Future Automation – CHRST TV Ceiling Hinge & Swivel with Telescope
- Bang and Olufsen – BeoSound Shape
Best New Software
- HD Connectivity - HDANYWHERE Tripart Software Ecosystem: HDA Cloud, MHUB-OS & uControl
- The Cinema Designer - The Cinema Designer (TCD)
All shortlisted entries for the “Best New Hardware” and “Best New Software” categories will now go forward to a final round of face-to-face judging, with the winners announced at the black-tie awards ceremony on Friday 29th September at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. This year’s Awards ceremony is brought to you with the support from official sponsors Bowers & Wilkins, Definitive Technology, HEOS, IFSEC International, Meridian Audio, OneAV and The Cinema Designer.
Tickets for this year’s Awards ceremony are priced at £199 (+VAT) for a single member ticket and table of ten people costing £1,750 (+VAT). For non-members, a single ticket is £250 (+ VAT) and a table of ten people costing £2,300 (+ VAT).